Commercial Mortgages & Bridging Finance Offered
Benefits of Proplend Peer to Peer Lending SUBMIT A LOAN ENQUIRY >>
- Commercial bridging and mortgages from £150k to £3m – For 6 to 60 months
- Lending for property purchase and refinance – Loans to raise capital also considered
- Up to 75% loan to securing property values (LTV) accommodated – Working towards your timescales
- Fast, common sense decisions and indicative terms – Competitive borrowing rates on an interest only basis
- We’ve helped solve funding problems when banks and alternative lenders have proved inflexible – No defaults to date
- £25m+ borrowing facilitated to date to special purpose Ltd companies & LLPs – We’re looking for creditworthy borrowers like you
- Flexible solutions to suit a wide range of circumstances and challenges – Are your circumstances similar to any of our previous loans below?
A comparison of loan and borrower circumstances we’ve already facilitated (sample)
Don’t have an income producing commercial property? We might still be able to help
Whilst it’s our strong preference to have the regular, reliable income stream from a lease lasting the duration of the loan term we may be able to agree alternative assurances of payment serviceability such as a full interest reserve.
Call our property team on 0203 637 8418 if you’d like to discuss your borrowing circumstances before submitting a loan enquiry.
“Proplend borrowing was instrumental in our share purchase of a business” A Testimonial
“Creative, flexible solutions offered to us not only assisted with a problematic purchase process but their expertise and knowledge of the funding and legal process helped enormously with the purchase of all assets and liaison with a third party funder – smoothing the way to completion. Proplend made the process straightforward and considerably less stressful.” Chris, Proplend Borrower & Company Director, Birmingham
Submit an online loan enquiry – We’ll take a look and follow up with you within 24 hours
Call our expert borrowing team to discuss your needs – 0203 637 8418
Request a call back – let us know a convenient time and number
Take a look at Proplend’s Borrower Guide (PDF)