Proplend is a young and fast growing financial technology firm operating a FCA approved peer to peer (P2P) lending platform. Our alternative lending platform offers lenders the opportunity to circumvent the traditional banking system and earn higher rates of interest by lending directly to owners of income producing commercial property (the borrowers).
We believe that investors should earn interest from borrowers, not from banks. We’re a small, friendly team based in Richmond (5 minutes from the station) who are committed to growing Proplend into a major player in the P2P sector. Proplend.com is considered to be one of the lowest-risk lending platforms in the UK P2P market and we were recently recognised as one of the top 50 game changers in the Thames Valley.
Proplend is a direct employer. Recruiters please do not contact us – we’re NOT interested in hearing from you.
LOAN REQUEST ORIGINATORS – BORROWER SIDE
Proplend has two distinct client bases; owners of income producing commercial property (the borrowers) and cash rich income poor individuals and institutions (the ‘Lenders’)
We are looking for a highly motivated individuals to originate and underwrite investment opportunities for the Proplend platform, focusing on managing relationships and creating a uniform positive experience for property owners using the platform. You will most likely have a background in property finance banking or as a surveyor and will have deep experience in a specific geographic location within England and Wales. You will be a highly motivated individual who thrives being part of a team but has the initiative to work independently and for most of the time remotely.
The role will include the following responsibilities;
- Take full responsibility within your location originating borrower deal-flow from either your own existing contacts / relationships or through coordinated marketing efforts
- Meet with borrowers and view properties
- Produce quantatitive and qualatative analysis of the borrower, the property, tenants and the financial borrowing requirement
- Work with Proplend to develop systemic methods for originating and underwriting property transactions
Skills and experience you will need to demonstrate in this position:
- 5+ years experience working in property finance or surveying
- A willingness to provide a superior borrower experience
- A solid understanding of commercial property investment and property finance underwriting
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Significant organizational skills and a willingness to think laterally
- Must be self-motivated and resilient, able to work independently as well as work in a team orientated environment
- Computer literate, Microsoft products essential and Salesforce experience very useful
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship. This will be a remote position but you will be required to spend some time in our office which is based in Richmond (5 minutes from the station).
To apply for this position please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org